Monday, May 29, 2017

the cannon is cummins, part 2

HELLOOOOOO MY BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!! Wow!! I am so excited
for life! We got our transfer calls and I have found out that I am
staying in my beloved land of Wrekin and my new companion is....SISTER
CANNON!! Sisters Cannon and Cummins part two coming live starting
tomorrow!! Like what?!?! How crazy crazy crazy is that?!?! My little
baby is coming back to be my companion until death does us part! I am
so astounded and excited! This transfer is one of application, focus,
and determination to serve God until the sweet sweet end. I cannot
believe that in 6 weeks I come home. It is very bitter sweet....and
that is all you are going to hear my say about it until you speak to
me in person!

I have learned so much this week! I have been able to reflect on this
past transfer(6 weeks) and see how important it is for me to always
have love in my heart. I read a talk that was focused on the power of
gratitude in essence and it changed my life, perspective and drive. It
helped me to see in what I lack and to recognise what I am doing well.

GRATITUDE IS KEY TO A HAPPY, ABUNDANT LIFE. Okay, many things are key
to that but gratitude is a major one of them. Gratitude is what brings
essence to life, it helps us to recognise our many blessings and to be
filled with HOPE. I LOVE IT! I love the lessons life brings. I think
the things I am most grateful for as I reflect are the good times but
the hard times especially. Hard times are momentary but hey teach us
so much and give us perspective. How grateful I am for the gospel in
my life, it has blessed me with hope for the future and peace! God is
literally so good. I am so grateful for life.

I really want to thank each of you for your friendship. Thank you.
Thank you so much. You are a blessing to my life. I will talk to you
each soon!! You are important! Always remember that.

Xoxo
Sister Cummins

1) I cut the locks! I haven't cut it since I was here last year! Emma
cut it for me again!! SHOUT OUT!!
2) LUNCH the British way: "beans on toast on a soggy day"-Emma





No comments:

Post a Comment