Monday, March 21, 2016

coming at ya!

What up! What up! What up!

Hello people of the American continent!!
So I'm going to have to keep this short and sweet because I am real low on time and not too much happened this week!

This week we traveled a TON! I went to Manchester which was seriously incredible! We went to this meeting called Tim Out for Sisters and we did some hot yoga...which wasn't all too hot because I flopped around like a wet fish...just kidding I was a dry fish...but a fish nonetheless! 

This week Sister Reimert got really super sick so we spent quite a bit of time in the flat. I could've napped too but instead I...ORGANIZED! And I adored it! Our flat is gorgeous now! OH and we got a couch, a new table, some bookshelves, working knives, and another cutting board....and it is AMAZING!!! Our flat was wonderful before but it is wonderfully fantastic now!! We look like executives with each of us having our own table! Oh and I got to make decorations for the walls! The quote I put on the wall is, "Dare to be a Mormon. Dare to stand alone. Dare to have a purpose strong. Dare to make it known." I love that quote! It inspires me and makes me want to be bold as a lion and gentle as a lamb! I love this calling! If that isn't clear yet...I'd like to clear it up! Being a missionary is the most fulfilling adventure I have ever embarked on!! It bends me and stretches me and makes me better!! What more could I ask for! AND

 I have seen people make amazing changes and strive to become the best they can! I am becoming someone I know Heavenly Father needs me to be and I just adore it! Change is the best! It is enthralling and exhilarating! I pray that I will continue to change every single day for the rest of my life...I'm sure I've said that before and I will say that forever! 

I love each of you and I am so grateful to be alive! Thank you for all of your support and kind words! Thank you for strengthening me and for all you do to strengthen and love those around you!! This week I would like to invite you to have faith in something that you normally would doubt and to act on it because faith without works is dead! In the words of Nike, JUST DO IT!!

I hope each of you have an amazing week and strive to become better each and every day! Don't fear for God truly is near! That may be cheesy be it's even more true!!

Keep working hard people!!!

Loads of everlasting love,
Sister Heather Shea Cummins

England Manchester Mission
Spring Wood Suite G5
Booths Park
Knutsford




No comments:

Post a Comment