Thursday, January 7, 2016

arrived at england MTC

here is an email sent to mom + dad last night from heather:

MOM! DAD! I made it! I am alive and in the MTC! I am wearing a nametag and it is SO cool yet so crazy! It seriously doesnt feel like real life! I can't believe Im here! I feel like I am dreaaming and Ill wake up in my bed in a couple minutes....BUT I WONT! I love you guys so much! And I am so stoked to be alive and here in Manchester! Everything went off without a problem except I am WAY tired! it is absolutely beautiful here though and I am loving it!!

I have to keep this short and sweet! There is so much that I want to say! I love you guys and hope you're doing well! Thank you for all that you do for me! I love you so much!!

Love,
Sister Cummins!(that's kinda weird)

PS: THANK YOU!

PPS I LOVE IT!

PPPS: And I love YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment